( Ben Fulford makes an observation that lines up with my line of thought regarding the confirmation of Justice Kavanaugh… They can’t give away all of their plans up front, but I see where they are going with this… and I think I like it !!! /dt )
Published on Oct 12, 2018
On The GoldFish Report No. 281 Louisa and Co-host Steve interview the spokes person for the Red Dragon Family, The Ambassador, and the White Dragon Society spokesperson Benjamin Fulford, for a discussion about the present economy, financial system, geopolitics and what some of the obstacles have been to fulfilling the 555 Mission for Humanity that the Ambassador introduced over four years ago. Benjamin explains a new system is possible and one that can operate parallel to the Belt and Road Initiative. The Ambassador discusses the remit and Surrender progress of the Old Guard and how it has been underway to make way for global economic prosperity and egalitarianism. Benjamin agrees that the draining of the D.C swamp is where change has to happen first to trickle to other regions in the world. This interview is packed with wisdom and perspective from Behind the Scenes , insider perspectives who want a better world for all people. It gives you an insight as to how the real decision makers of the world think and where they may need to rethink playing God. Also, Louisa announces The GoldFish report Road to the White House Fund Drive and encourages viewers who wish to see The GoldFish Social Media reporting from The White House. To contribute please visit these links to pay pal or Patreon on our website at www.thegoldfishreport.com. There will be Iive streams and special interviews from the White House from the Alternative media, finally!! Only the viewers can make this happen since this is a commercial-free, viewer supported social media channel. To receive our Reports you can subscribe to our BITCHUTE Channel at https://www.bitchute.com/profile/qrAL… and to become a Patron of The GoldFish Report you can go to our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/user?u=10007100 . You can also subscribe to our “NEW” YouTube channel at, and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO-A…, follow us on Twitter at @ReportGoldfish, www.thegoldfishreport.wordpress.com you can also follow us and like us on our 24/7 research news page at www.facebook.com/thegoldfishreport and to help support these and other programs please visit www.thegoldfishreport.com to make a donation. Thank you for your support and Thank you for viewing. To subscribe to Benjamin’s weekly Geopolitical reports, please visit his website at : https://benjaminfulford.net For more information about the Ambassador’s work please visit. www.globlamissionofpeace.com To View The GoldFish Report’s POTUS Reports, you can visit our BitCHute page or view the unlisted report on YouTube from our POTUS Report page on our website at www.thegoldfishreport.com The GoldFish Report Archives can be found on our NEW ARCHIVE channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqM…
Published on Oct 10, 2018
This is “free-fall speed” proof that something other than a hurricane is happening here guys!! Seriously, make copies and share with EVERYONE! please subscribe to my back up channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtg…
( I swear, I told my husband (who rolls his eyes… ughhhh….) that they were stirring the pot on this one… and then I find this video from Bix… At least I’m in good company in my beliefs… They are controlling this storm, and who knows what else… /dt )
Astrology, Rome, Law, Hesiod, Hermes, Egypt, Vegetarianism & Illumination
While avocados have a pretty bad reputation for being fatty, the truth is that the fats are healthy and the flesh is loaded with phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and full-body benefits. From the scalp of your hair, all the way to the feet, avocados and avocado oil are beneficial, and even the seeds are edible! Most people dispose of the avocado seeds, throw them in the compost, or add them to guacamole to keep it fresh. However, these seeds have a robust nutritional profile packed with more antioxidants that the flesh itself.
The Seed of HealthMany people are unaware of the fact that avocado seed has more antioxidants than most fruits and veggies. As a matter of fact, it has even higher antioxidant content than most healing teas! Not only avocado seeds yield massive amounts of antioxidants, but they also give you more soluble fiber than any other food or beverage! Avocado seeds contain antioxidant-dense oil that lowers high cholesterol and helps prevent heart disease and stroke. Regular consumption of avocado seeds helps reduce inflammatory diseases in the body, particularly when it comes to relieving swelling in the gastrointestinal tract. Apart from aiding the GI tract, these seeds also help alleviate constipation and diarrhea. The phenolic compounds in avocado seeds are beneficial for soothing gastric ulcers, while their antiviral and antibacterial properties make them an effective preventative measure against ulcers along the lining of the digestive system.
Why You Should Eat Avocado Seeds
1. Kills Cancer CellsUp to 70 percent of the antioxidants in avocados are found in the seeds. The seeds contain a potent antioxidant called flavonol, which helps prevent and inhibit tumor growth. According to a 2013 study published in Pharmaceutical Biology, avocado extract from the flesh caused apoptosis of leukemia cancer cells. Another study published in the journal Cancer Research found that Avocatin B, a compound found in avocado seed extract, protects against human acute myeloid leukemia cells.
2. Strengthens The Immune SystemAvocado seeds contain catechins and procyanidins, both of which have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce joint pain, swelling, stiffness, and diseases. Avocatin B, the flavonol as mentioned earlier, found in avocado boosts immunity and keeps cold and flu at bay.
3. Heals Digestive IssuesAvocado seeds have been long used to treat GI-related issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, and gastric ulcers. As already discussed earlier, avocado seeds contain more soluble fiber than any other food.
4. Protects Heart HealthAvocados are packed with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and due to their fiber and amino acid content the seeds help lower cholesterol and prevent cardiovascular issues. “This soluble fiber binds to the fat and excess cholesterol. Then we can lower cholesterol and improve heart function naturally. Soluble fiber is tough to get in our diet. Oatmeal has some, but it cannot compare with the avocado seed,” Dr. Tom Wu says.
5. Live Longer, Feel BetterComponents in the avocado seeds can reduce bone disease, aches, pains, and joint discomfort, which helps you feel younger. Antioxidant content combats free radicals that cause premature aging and illness. What makes avocados effective in slowing down the aging process is their ability to synthesize collagen. Ultimately, avocado seeds lower blood sugar levels and thus help you maintain your weight within the healthy range. Its high content of healthy fats will keep you full for longer, which means that you will not be indulging in snacks all day.
How To Prepare Your Avocado Seeds
- Keep the seeds the next time you eat an avocado, wash them, pat dry, and then bake in the oven or dehydrator until the outer skin of the seed cracks – approx. 2 hours at 250°F (120°C).
- Discard the outer skin.
- The seeds will now be soft enough that you can use a knife to cut it into smaller pieces.
- Cut the seeds into smaller pieces, put them in a blender, and blend until powdered.